All about you
Now that you’ve heard about Tribal, we’d like to know more about you …
If you’re interested in working for Tribal – or, if you just want to know a little more - please complete the following:
Next steps …
1. Tribal Health Services’ recruitment manager will give you a call
- You can discuss the role and ask for more information
- We will ask you more about your knowledge, experience and plans for the future
- If you would like to speak to one of our clinical coding consultants or a Coding Services Manager, we will arrange this for you
2. You take part in one of our clinical coding assessment days (in our Manchester, Wakefield, Birmingham or London offices)
3. We will let you know the outcome of the assessment a week or so later.
[By the way, we’ll cover reasonable travel expenses if you come for an interview with us …]
Still not sure? Come along to your local assessment day and have an informal chat with one of our clinical coders and see what you think. No pressure!
We’re really enthusiastic about our exciting future development and we hope that you’re interested in joining us!